Monday 11 May 2009

My Family

I used to live in Calama, in the north from Chile, but now I came to Santiago to study. I live with my sister, she's also studying but she does it at another University.
My family still lives in Calama, I have 2 sisters: Consuelo and Camila, Consuelo is 9 years old and Camila 20 years old and she lives with me. I have 1 brother, Oscar, he's 7 years old. Consuelo and Oscar go to school in Calama and they live with my parents, Daphne and Oscar. My father is doctor and he works at the Hospital in Calama and my mother have enough work at home :D.


They also live with our 2 dogs, Pepa and Panzer. Pepa is a puddle and she has 4 years old, and Panzer (I love his face at this photo! xD) is a big boxer but he's only 1 year old :). We have 2 cats, Cucha and Kiara, Cucha is so pretty but so fat! and Kiara is a little bit crazy, she gets scare with everything!.


And that's my family!

6 comments:

  1. haha a very large family :) the pic of your dog it's really funny xD! I don't know you a lot but you seems a very nice girl =)
    goood night, bye








    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole!!!!! I like so much your post! it's cool! you have a very pretty family, and your pets are so cute!

    Are you studing for the tests? Aaaaa!!! I'm nervious! :(
    Hugs and kisses!!
    Goos luck in tests
    Byeeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What a big family :D i think is great!
    I from Antofagasta! so close =P and also i'm far away from my parents jajaja
    take care and see you at college :)
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    I think is very cool that you family is big, cuz for the birthdays or things like that you have lot more fun :D!

    Bye, take caree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good.
    You have a 6.5

    Miss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole! I love your blog :D, haha. It's a lot more colorful than mine. I learned how to upload pictures now! =) See you in the U :)

    ReplyDelete